When my husband and I had our first child, we wanted to use the same kind of coconut oil on him that has been used for generations in our native India. We had no luck finding it; we wanted only the best and freshest quality coconut oil for our baby. So we found our own. It took lots of research and testing it to come up with the perfect, most freshest and natural oil, but we found it and now we’re offering it to others who want to use only the finest, 100% natural baby oil on their child. Most baby oils have ingredients you need an advanced degree to pronounce. Not ours. Our baby oil is made entirely of natural, organic and unrefined coconut oil, and nothing else. Even better, when you use our baby coconut oil, your baby’s hair will be smoother than you thought possible, and his or her skin will be soft and fresh. We had Ethan about 2 years ago, and everyone who meets him is stunned by smooth his skin is, and how silky his long hair is, and now we want to share our secret with everyone. We’ve done our best to make the finest baby oil available in America today. Buy your first jar of coconut baby oil right here and give your baby the gift of smooth skin and hair! Coconut is now considered a nut, so please make sure you test a little on your baby before using it. Also please double check with your pediatrician.
Treat your baby's hair and skin naturally
Baby Coconut Oil is 100% natural and organic and made with only the freshest and finest quality coconuts. Our premium coconut oil is unrefined and unbleached, and thanks to the cold press process, it contains all the natural nutrients that absorb better into your delicate baby’s hair and skin. It’s nourishing and soothing and helps soften and heal your baby’s hair and skin.
Other Coconut Oil Uses:
- Diaper Rash – Coconut oil helps reduce skin inflammation, itching, and irritation. It also helps provide a skin barrier, which might further protect the skin as it recovers from diaper rash.
- Cradle Cap – Coconut oil provides a moisture barrier for baby’s scalp to help with cradle cap. Not only does the oil soften the skin flakes, making them easier to brush off, but it also helps soothe the skin and hair for optimal comfort.
- Eczema – Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, a healthy fatty acid that is also in breast milk. Lauric acid is an ingredient in natural remedies for all kinds of health issues, including eczema. For babies with eczema, coconut oil can help soothe the skin, reduce irritation and itching, and also help lower the risk of infection.
- Hair Growth – The vitamins and fatty acids in coconut oil help nourish the the scalp and penetrates the cuticle of the hair. The vitamins and fatty acids also help remove any build-up from hair follicles, which speeds up the hair growth. Leave it in overnight and shampoo in the morning for the best results.
- Skin Moisturizer – Coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which helps retain the moisture content of your skin while helping it look and feel silky smooth. It also exfoliates the outer layer of dead skin cells, making your baby’s skin softer and healthier.
Baby Coconut oil is extracted from the freshest coconuts, using a cold pressed process that retains all the natural components, aroma, and antioxidants of the oil. Baby Coconut Oil is organic virgin oil benefits and protects hair and skin.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
– 100% Natural – Unrefined
– Unbleached – Non-GMO
– Certified Organic – Chemical Free
– Cold Pressed